Seagate Exos X10 3.5-Inch Internal 4Kn SAS Enterprise Hard Drive
Perfect for storage-intensive workloads, OLTP, Hadoop, Ceph and HPC applications
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Scalable. Responsive. Innovative.
For everything hyperscale, there’s Exos X— the most powerful way to access the datasphere and harness the full potential of the cloud. Exos X16, Exos X12, and Exos X10 enterprise hard drives integrate the latest technology in support of a scalable, secure, and reliable cloud data center. Specifically designed to work in highly scalable environments requiring low power consumption and weight, the Exos X series hard drives perform consistently while scaling to meet the stringent TCO requirements of most cloud-based data centers.
Exos X10 Series
The Seagate Exos™ X10 hard drive includes 10TB and 8TB secure, high-capacity, high-performance enterprise hard drives optimized for demanding hyperscale applications for maximum TCO savings.
- Stores up to 9PB in a single 42U rack with helium technology
- Advanced Write Caching provides a 20% performance boost*
- Perfect for OLTP and HPC applications
- Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers
- Proven reliability backed by 2.5M-hr MTBF
- Lowest 10TB power consumption
- Up to 6% savings per rack per year*
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- OLTP and HPC applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore— D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
* Compared to 8TB competitive product.