Seagate Exos X 2U24
Enterprise performance for mid-sized storage applications.
Exos X 2U24 Advanced Storage Array
Seagate Exos X advanced storage array is a petabyte-scale, rack-mounted block storage enclosure with self-healing technology, advanced data protection, and software value delivering superefficient mass-capacity storage for conventional data centers and cloud infrastructure.
A value-rich solution for applications that require massive capacity, performance, low latency, and dual-controller availability. Advanced features include self-healing storage, data protection options, and a full enterprise software stack offering virtual pools, thin provisioning, SSD caching, encryption, auto-tiering, snapshots, and asynchronous replication.
- Self-healing storage technology, ADAPT, and ADR
- Deliver unfettered data access with dual redundant controllers capable of achieving superior sequential read and write performance
- Expand a data center seamlessly with flexible SSD, HDD, and hybrid configuration options
- Efficiently manage hot and cold data with real-time data tiering
- Save space and maximize capacity by stacking 10 Enclosures for 120 drives of data storage
Limitless data growth
Keep your data safe
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.