Seagate Exos 7E2000 2.5-Inch Internal 512n SAS Enterprise Hard Drive
Perfect for enterprise-class boot drives, blade and dense servers
Trusted. Efficient. Versatile.
For everything Enterprise storage, there's Exos E—the safest and most powerful way to traverse the datasphere and harness its full potential. Always on and always working, the Exos E series of hard drives is loaded with advanced options for optimal performance, reliability, security and user-definable storage management. Built on generations of industry-defining innovation, Exos E is designed to work and perform consistently in enterprise-class workloads.
The Datasphere's Only 2.5-Inch Nearline Hard Drive
The Seagate Exos™ 7E2000 enterprise hard drives can store large amounts of data without using a ton of system space—up to 2000GB in a compact 2.5-inch form factor. Exos 7E2000 provides the density, low power consumption and data integrity needed in traditional data centers and the cloud.
Up to 2TB (2000GB) of storage in a 2.5-inch form factor.* Exos 7E2000 provides the density, low power consumption and data integrity needed in traditional data centers and the cloud.
- Securely access high integrity data with 12Gb/s SAS and SATA 6Gb/s interfaces
- Up to 50% improvement in watts/TB and up to 18% sequential performance improvement**
- Maximum system availability backed by a 2M-hr MTBF
- Advanced Write Cache translates into the industry's best response times and the fastest data transfers
- Seagate Secure™ capabilities ensure authentic and trusted products from a secure supply chain, available with hardware-based encryption (SED), Instant Secure Erase (ISE), TAA compliance and FIPS 140-2.
- Storage-hungry business applications
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS)
- Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers
- Rich media content storage
- Enterprise backup and restore— D2D, virtual tape
- Cloud computing
* Formerly Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDD
** Compared to previous generation of hard drive